T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh lord another issue I am ready to sell this darn thing if it is not one thing another, lost all channels yesterday had to replace 4 dampers and did a waterfall on the print head and now trying to print the dam platen reg marks and now I am getting this in the neorip in the queue manager Status: Error= Port has been removed
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Anyone???
:confused:

· Premium Member
2,779 Posts
I would call AA tech. This is probably something that can be easily resolved....odd that you would lose all 8 channels at once. Did you possibly get the ribbon cables wet during a cleaning or something? Did you discuss the dropped channels with AA?

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried to call AA on several occasions and no one calls back that is apart of the frustration. I did not call them about the channels as that was yesterday evening and I was not going to let it sit like that. Thanks I guess I am stuck until Monday if they ever decide to call back.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No they are not this will be the second set all american did the first marks and everything was good, I am willing to try anything as I am a sitting duck this weekend. If someone could give me measurements I would be willing to tape the marks off!

· Registered
3,100 Posts
I'm guessing this is the way you're doing it?

Printing the Platen Layout
If you are trying to print the 3 small platen "outlines" directly onto the printer bed, there is an easy way to do it.

1 Open NeoRIP Pro

2. Two parts or sections of the program should be open and viewable on your screen. The top half of your screen should be your "Page Layout" area, and the bottom section should be your "Que Manager" section.

3. Go down to the "Que Manager" section and click on the very first icon which is the "Load Job" icon (it's a Manilla Folder with a small arrow above it).

4. A box will open asking you to select a file. You want to open (or load) the following file: Platen Registration.kprn
This is a file that should have come with your NeoFlex (check on the Start-up disk or within the NeoRIP program files). You might have to search for it.

5. Once it's loaded, you'll see the file (Platen Registration.kprn) listed in the "Que Manager" and the status should be "Holding".

6. Make sure your "Port" is correct ... Epson Stylus Pro 4880

7. Also ... make sure your Printer bed is raised to the proper position with respect to the actual Printer (the bed should be just below the metal "bar" ... the width of a dime or quarter should be fine).

8. Click on the "Print" icon (or right click and select "Print") within "Que Manager".

9. No further action required ... the 3-Up Platen boxes should now print directly onto the NeoFlex bed.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
Another way is to create a rectangle - just an outline not filled. The rectangle should be 40cm x 29.2cm (15.75 x 11.5 inches) the printable area of the platen.

Drag the rectangle image to each of the 3 platen positions in NeoRip and RIP as you would with a shirt image. Print the 3 rectangles on the bed.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update: So I decided to mess around a bit clicked on the port in Queue manager and scrolled to LPT1 (Parallel) then click back to Epson Stylus Pro 4880 then hit print.... TA DA it worked! Printed!!!! From the beginning it has been on Epson Stylus Pro 4880 weird glitch I guess:confused:
Oh well I hope it does not do it again or anything else and it quits giving me fits and I can quit harassing y'all! Thank-you NeoFather, Stitch-Up & Teez310
:p

Special shot out to Dekay317 you are awesome always helping me in my frantic moments! I greatly appreciate it!

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Oh lord another issue ****I am ready to sell this darn thing*** if it is not one thing another, lost all channels yesterday had to replace 4 dampers and did a waterfall on the print head and now trying to print the dam platen reg marks and now I am getting this in the neorip in the queue manager Status: Error= Port has been removed
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Anyone???
:confused:
LOL, ****"I am ready to sell this darn thing"***
Since it is near to new. How much? AA has long waiting line.
Issue was you not Her. Please don't sell you, lol. I am glad you are Man. And think about not getting married if you are not yet. Like I am.
Good to hear all situation Controlled :)
Cheers! Have a nice weekend! Heading out for catching Birds on green.

· Registered
40 Posts
Hi john thanks for the reply I just fixed this today by deleting everything off the laptop and reloading it all back on I had done this before but this time I swapped the print pro dongle and usb printer cable over and it worked sometimes this machine does my head in but I love it when it works I am writing your suggestion in my book of notes I keep so I have them for future reference regards and thanks Di :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.