T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Looking to add onesies and tote bags to the list of products that I offer, and wanted to see if anyone has experience printing on either? I'm currently using the factory, medium sized platen that came with my Epson F2100, but I'm going to need new platens to print on the onesies and totes. Can anyone recommend a good third party platen maker?

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
We've been printing totes on the standard 14" x 16" platen for a while now without any issues. Press the totes for a few seconds with medium pressure prior to printing and just lay it on top of the platen instead of dressing the platen.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I use a piece of corplast cut down to size for my onsies. Dirt cheap. You can even use cardboard if you like. Cut your piece to a little bigger than the size that you are printing and tape it down to the medium F2100 platen. Now it acts like a pocket printer where the raised part is printed on. If you cannot get the platen low enough just take off the F2100 palten and tape your onesie card board palten to the center mounting peice. Use a rag t-shirt to center up your print on a low quailty fast stetting and then print away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Guys,

Looking to add onesies and tote bags to the list of products that I offer, and wanted to see if anyone has experience printing on either? I'm currently using the factory, medium sized platen that came with my Epson F2100, but I'm going to need new platens to print on the onesies and totes. Can anyone recommend a good third party platen maker?

Thanks!
Action Engineering

1 - 7 of 7 Posts