T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what type of glue is everyone using...we use water based "tac-10" smells like elmers, we cut it by 1/2 with water ,apply it with a coke bottle with a small hole made with an embroidery needle and a foam brush..been doing this for a year now...no more spray tac for us .....jeff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey what type of glue is everyone using...we use water based "tac-10" smells like elmers, we cut it by 1/2 with water ,apply it with a coke bottle with a small hole made with an embroidery needle and a foam brush..been doing this for a year now...no more spray tac for us .....jeff

I can't find either tac-10 glue or tech tac glue. Could someone please post a link to this glue? :confused: Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Try to google image mate tex-tac pallet adhesive. It' available at callibratedsps. pbscreen supply, artdoggie, poconos, lots of places. just seems to be hidden behind the spray cans

·
Registered
859 Posts
I've had people say it's Elmer's, but Elmer's dries crusty and brittle, this stuff has something in it that keeps it gummy.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I buy mine from American Screen Supply in Phoenix. Love the stuff.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I buy mine from American Screen Supply in Phoenix. Love the stuff.
Thanks for mentioning them. I wasn't aware they are there, just about next door to where I go to get shirts (McCrearys).

Do you get the TEKMAR TB 10? I don't find Tex-Tac listed there.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got mine in and put it on my platens but I havn't had a chance to use it yet, how many shirts will it be for before I need to reapply?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts