T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,158 Posts
On one test I did with a cold peel plastisol transfer I noticed that if I tried to pull it up before it cooled down some of the ink would be pulled up with it. But when I waited for them to cool the inks stayed. I think they harden a bit so that is why they work. I think the inks are thicker than say a hot split transfer. Let not confuse opaque hot peel from opaque plastisol transfers they are two different things.

· Registered
4,158 Posts
Oh and i'll upload a pic of the shirt tomorrow, i'm tired now and going to bed, i've been up for almost 24 hours now, and i need to recharge :D thanx again
matt, this is Lou, your mentor.. Give me a call. Did you pre press the shirt?

· Registered
4,158 Posts
Of course :D, and pre-heated the bottom pallete, but janette got ahold of me, and said maybe i didn't heat the bottom pallete ENOUGH. and they also brought up the topic of why they did 2 colors instead of one, they said that some of the lines in my design were thin, and that if they did white only, it was going to be possible that the white bled together. and that's what i figured when they suggested the 2 color. where can i get ahold of some of those teflon sheets, so i can press them again.
I talked to Ace for you (Dave) and that is what he told me as well. I will PM you on the teflon. Lou

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.