T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I was just wondering if any of you knows of a place that prints plastisol transfers and ships them to Mexico, or maybe a place in Mexico where I can buy the transfers from :confused:
I might start a new company down there and this information would be of great help:D
Thanks!
Karen.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Hi! I was just wondering if any of you knows of a place that prints plastisol transfers and ships them to Mexico, or maybe a place in Mexico where I can buy the transfers from :confused:
I might start a new company down there and this information would be of great help:D
Thanks!
Karen.
i think FM ships there: https://www.transferfreedom.com/

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi T-Bot, this place looks great, thanks! Have you tried their transfers? I am just starting out so I am also looking for plastisol transfers that are easy to use.
Thanks again!
Karen

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi T-Bot, this place looks great, thanks! Have you tried their transfers? I am just starting out so I am also looking for plastisol transfers that are easy to use.
Thanks again!
Karen
Here's a post from the other member in Mexico that I was talking about that uses F&M

If you do some forum searches for the different company names, you'll find the different feedbacks that have been posted about that company here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts