T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but what were the results you had from Target Transfers, Badgers of Blackpool and Revolution Transfers? I'm in a position where I want to be able to quote to local bands for tshirts, but need to find a reliable and competitive supplier of custom plastisol transfers. I already do vinyl, JPSS transfers and sublimation, but most bands want white prints on black tees...seems like custom plastisol transfers could be the answer. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer :)

· Registered
2,556 Posts
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but what were the results you had from Target Transfers, Badgers of Blackpool and Revolution Transfers? I'm in a position where I want to be able to quote to local bands for tshirts, but need to find a reliable and competitive supplier of custom plastisol transfers. I already do vinyl, JPSS transfers and sublimation, but most bands want white prints on black tees...seems like custom plastisol transfers could be the answer. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer :)
If you know the sizes and quantities needed you would probably find it cheaper to find a 'contract printer'. They will let you provide the shirts (so you are only paying trade price), and they will screen print directly to the garment.
In theory, the cost should be comparable to plastisol transfers, with better quality, and almost no work for you.

Where are you? Try approaching nearby printers, and see what they can offer. Preferably close enough for you to take/collect the garments, but not so close that they will try to take your customers.

· Registered
368 Posts
Cheers for that...pretty good advice. I thought it may have been cheaper to get the transfers made and press them myself as I already own a heat press. May have to contact some local(ish) screen printers to get some quotes. Cheers. :)

· Registered
368 Posts
We print for bands, feel free to get in touch if you want a quote. We also print customer supplied t-shirts or we can supply garments.
Thanks TLK. As you are based in Wales, and I'm in the North East near Newcastle, I might be looking a bit nearer to home so that I can supply the shirts. Thanks for the offer though.

Anyone on here recommend any screen printing companies near Newcastle upon Tyne?...

· Registered
2,556 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
I don't know of any, but try Buy Fruit Of The Loom T-Shirts online at wholesale prices -buy tshirts online,
They are trade suppliers, but they also have their own print shop. Their garment price is competitive, and so is their print price. It will save you moving t-shirts back and forth.
Hi Pat

That's strange...that's where I normally buy my tshirts from!!! Never realised they do screen printing too.

I've just purchased a 1 colour screen printing press which I should receive this time next week, so I can start dabbling in screen printing. Another big learning curve I suppose, but once I've got it down it should increase my sales potential...fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info :)

· Registered
10 Posts
Cheers for that...pretty good advice. I thought it may have been cheaper to get the transfers made and press them myself as I already own a heat press. May have to contact some local(ish) screen printers to get some quotes. Cheers. :)
Hey, just wondering how you got on with this as I'm in pretty much the same situation. Did you end up ordering the prints an pressing them on yourself or finding a company that did it for you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.