T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in the process of adding transfer capability to my existing embroidery business. THe forum was helpful in selecting a press and printers. Good to meet you all.

Since shipping time can be significant in getting stuff way out here in Washington, does anyone have a listing of where the plastisol transfer suppliers ship from. (It's five days ground service from some of the east coast transfer companies to us. For some business, it appears that time is a deciding factor)

Jim

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
Wild Side is in San Fernando Ca.
Dave's right. The Wildside is way up there on my list. :D

If you are talking about CUSTOM transfers, this takes about a week on average to manufacture. So a few days in transit time is really not big of a deal. It's only paper you are shipping.

Also, if your order is like a 12x18 big sheet size, 100 sheets, the amount you are spending on the order it may be worth it to pay for next day delivery $40---60 CND. (international to the USA) for example, if you need it QUICK.

I would think it would be less ship/cost within the USA.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tanks for the responses. I'll do a little leg work to identify other sources west of the Mississippi. When I get some information, I'll post it here.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts