T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions regarding the new digiprints from transfer express. As are so many others, I am trying to find an alternative to inkjet transfers for darks because of the plastic feeling. Screenprinting really isn't an option, as I do full color, custom t-shirts and most include some sort of photographic element. While I have been researching this issue, I came across the digi prints and thought of them as a solution, but they sound pretty expensive per sheet. It seems like all options with the exception of digi prints can only do 4-8 colors, and with the number of colors, the price really increases. In this economy, I don't see people (individuals) purchasing t-shirts for 25-30 dollars, no matter what the quality is. Any suggestions or solutions to my problem would be a great help. I hate losing out on printing colored tees, but I refuse to use poor quality transfers for that purpose. For those of you that use the plastisol and/or digi prints, how do your sales do, and how do you offset the high costs of the transfers to keep the retail price reasonable? Thank you. Kelly Harris

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well.. F&M Expressions would have a hand as well as Digiprints. The only other alternative would to be Direct to Garment printing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts