I would try using a screen opener like Camie 480, I believe it will get cured ink out of a screen. This is the one I use, but there are many others available.
i would just use a screen opener for that it faster, u dont need to take off ur screen for press just spry and ur on ur wayYes a pressure washer will take it out.It has not reached full cure,it's just dryed up in the mesh.A spray-out gun works too.
It's important to be careful with "smells like"; some products use citrus to disguise some very nasty chemical odours. It sometimes convinces people to be lax with OH&S procedure because it doesn't seem that bad. Citrus can mask all kinds of things underneath that strong smell though, so it's important to read the MSDS: don't assume it's less toxic because it smells more pleasant.One Stroke has one that smells like orange, much better than the solvent smell of some others.
lmao..!!!you down with opp? Yeah, you know me.