T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and I'm in the process of starting up a toddler tee shirt line. We plan to launch in Sept! Anyway, I have somehow managed to work my way through this whole process pretty well, but I'm stuck trying to find a vendor for those plastic sleeve bags that tees are packaged in. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thank you!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I have one here on my desk that is printed with the t-shirts.com logo. I was planning on researching where they got their sleeves/bags from.

I think you can get lots of these type supplies at uline.com. I think they call them plastic bags.

Sometimes (if you are outsourcing a job to a screen printer), they can fold and bag the t-shirts for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rodney,

Thanks - I found someone to sell me several thousand of his extras for now. It looks like I'm going to have to order in batches of 10,000 next time, though!

·
Registered
121 Posts
oh wow, that would sure beat individually labeling each bag, like we did with our first big order!

let us know if you track it down.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
clearbags seems good for smaller quantities (100 pieces), but uline seems to have better pricing at the larger quantities (1000 pieces)

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you don't mind me asking where did you find the toddler tee's? I am looking for some.

papergirl said:
I'm new to this forum and I'm in the process of starting up a toddler tee shirt line. We plan to launch in Sept! Anyway, I have somehow managed to work my way through this whole process pretty well, but I'm stuck trying to find a vendor for those plastic sleeve bags that tees are packaged in. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thank you!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Thanks for those links guys, but once you get the bags where can you get them printed?
I haven't found a place yet that does this. If you find one, let us know :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"If you don't mind me asking where did you find the toddler tee's? I am looking for some."

How many are you looking to buy? I had mine custom made since I wanted them to be a certain style, with my own label, etc. To do that you need to purchase anywhere from 1000 to 10,000.

If you want less I think you can get toddler tees from American Apparel. Also, Rabbit is a popular brand I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts