T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,

Basically I am planning to start a lifestyle clothing line based on my company/website which is about Philippine Surfing. I'm sure famililiar kayo sa mga brands like Billabong, Quiksilver, Reef, etc and what I want is to produce shirts that have the same quality or at least similar to it.

Plan is to start small using blank shirts then I'll have my logo printed. Ok yun Winner na brand, however, it's not even close to the kind of shirt that I want. I'm really looking for F&H type of tshirts - loose, relaxed and comfortable. 100% cotton. I don't think mahahanap ko yung ganyang quality sa Divisoria (or baka may alam kayo).

Sa akin it's not about the price, but about the comfort. Is it better to find the kind of fabric I want and have blank shirts manufactured? Or meron talagang close to F&H, Oxygen blanks out there?

Any input is very much appreciated. And if you have info and if maybe we can do business together, please message me. Will always be checking this forum. Maraming salamat ;)

· Registered
44 Posts
hhhmmnnn....we have been a business partner with Cutton Garments. they are supplying us with start up clothing line. the shirts are excellent. you can choose your desired quality requirement. In fact, they are giving free advice on how to make your brand sustainable.

My favorite is their 100%combed cotton round neck and Vneck

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Great info by all the members by the way. Galing galing. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

Anyway, I'm actually coming up with a clothing line as well and wanted to screen print the shirts myself. I'm still new at screen printing and although the original plan is for me to print the designs on the shirts by myself... baka mapasubo ako ahaha so I was just wondering kung meron po tumatanggap ng printing services lang dito. I'll provide the shirts (kasi me ibang cut yung sa girls shirts... sa guys shirt pag hindi ako nakakita ng magandang modern cut na ready-made baka mag pagawa din po ako)... well I'm actually looking for a supplier who can make these shirts so any info would be great... kung sino man me alam na ok na T-Shirt manufacturer.

Ideally 50pcs sa girls and 50pcs sa guys per design. I have a total of 10 designs, but I wanna first print just 5 designs as an initial start. Black ink on white shirt. 1 color lang po muna for this batch.

I have some thin lines in my designs. Eto po sample ng design style... pero hindi po yan mismo yung design ko... me pagka ganyan ka detail lang po mga designs ko.

[media]http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0010/p/2827847_5320159_b.jpg[/media]

Sana po me tumatanggap na ganyan na order. At kung me alam po kayong ok na garment manufacturer/mananahi (para dun po sa shirts) pwede pa post po

Taga Las Pinas pala po ako so ok din kung malalapit sa area hehe...

· Registered
32 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Great info by all the members by the way. Galing galing. I have a lot to learn from you guys.

Anyway, I'm actually coming up with a clothing line as well and wanted to screen print the shirts myself. I'm still new at screen printing and although the original plan is for me to print the designs on the shirts by myself... baka mapasubo ako ahaha so I was just wondering kung meron po tumatanggap ng printing services lang dito. I'll provide the shirts (kasi me ibang cut yung sa girls shirts... sa guys shirt pag hindi ako nakakita ng magandang modern cut na ready-made baka mag pagawa din po ako)... well I'm actually looking for a supplier who can make these shirts so any info would be great... kung sino man me alam na ok na T-Shirt manufacturer.

Ideally 50pcs sa girls and 50pcs sa guys per design. I have a total of 10 designs, but I wanna first print just 5 designs as an initial start. Black ink on white shirt. 1 color lang po muna for this batch.

I have some thin lines in my designs. Eto po sample ng design style... pero hindi po yan mismo yung design ko... me pagka ganyan ka detail lang po mga designs ko.

[media]http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0010/p/2827847_5320159_b.jpg[/media]

Sana po me tumatanggap na ganyan na order. At kung me alam po kayong ok na garment manufacturer/mananahi (para dun po sa shirts) pwede pa post po

Taga Las Pinas pala po ako so ok din kung malalapit sa area hehe...
Hi ZeroEight,

We manufacture tshirts, you can send me your designs and what kind of tshirts would you want to use.

Fonzi Alba
Email: fonz[email protected]
0917-3232433
622-7246

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.