T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya has anyone done the pink ribbons they use for cancer?I got asked to make some for a golf tourney for cancer and want to make sure I dont get in trouble for selling them.I cant imagine I would.I see ribbons on cars of all colors.any ideas?:confused:

· Registered
1,061 Posts
I can't imagine it being a copyright infringement of ANY kind and I'm happy to design one for you and anyone else who needs it... unless someone else here already has one to share? I assume you want it in all one color or do you want me to design it using pink as the main color and, perhaps, crystal as a shadow for the interior fold of the ribbon?

Moderators... if this request and my response are in violation of the "no file sharing" rule... please just delete the post. I thought that maybe it falls outside the guidelines?

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sandy thats nice to offer,I had used the ribbon in the studio clipart ,already designed and i actually have 12 made.came out great,just wanted to ask if I could do it and not get in trouble.I can tell you I have been struggling with a couple other design issues,Ill pm you so not to bore the masses.Eric;)

· Registered
1,643 Posts
.....I can tell you I have been struggling with a couple other design issues,Ill pm you so not to bore the masses.Eric;)
Hey Eric,

No questions are ever boring in my opinion.
And if someone finds a thread, post or question boring then they can just skip over them & choose not to read. :)

What design issues are you struggling with?
Posting in public might help someone who is struggling w/ the same thing. :)
(hint hint....maybe me:eek:, since I am a fellow KNK studio user)

IF it is concerning the KNK studio then maybe you can ask/post it over in your cool Groove-E thread?

(I think that there might be a KNK studio thread around here somewhere as well....? SandyM???)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.