T-Shirt Forums banner

Pigment Dyed, Enzyme Washed, Ring Spun, Made in Peru

29K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  conn 
#1 ·
Hi guys, thanks for reading my post. I am starting my own line of T-Shirts and I would love to find the supplier who supplies www.lifeisgood.com. This is a very popular and very successful business. I own a few of their shirts and I am trying to find the source of their blanks. The description for their shirts on their website is:

"100% ring spun, pigment dyed, enzyme washed, for extra softness and weathered appeal."

The tag on their shirts ( I own a few myself ) notes that it was made in Peru. I already checked out www.Conteninental-USA.com, and I did not find anything that notes their shirts as pigment dyed/enzyme wash, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry :)

#2 ·
I already checked out www.Conteninental-USA.com, and I did not find anything that notes their shirts as pigment dyed/enzyme wash, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have shirts from continental and the tag says pigment dyed, garment washed and made in Peru.

You may want to contact Continental directly and see if they have what you're looking for.

If you have a shirt from lifeisgood, you can check the RN number on the label to find the garment manufacturer.

#3 ·
Rodney, thanks a bunch! I will contact Conteninetal directly. Maybe they are using their shirts afterall. On another note, I checked for the RN number inside and out. I also checked the two labels that came with it. No RN number can be found. I will go to the store tomorrow and check in person. Maybe I discarded a label I forgot about. The shirt unfortunately doesn't have a RN label on it either. Thanks again for your help.

Larry

#4 ·
If it had an RN number it would be on the care instructions tag in the shirt's neck (generally in very small print on the back).

Clothing is not required to have an RN (although if it doesn't have one it needs to have the full legal name of the company on the tag).

#5 · (Edited)
Hi guys, thanks for reading my post. I am starting my own line of T-Shirts and I would love to find the supplier who supplies Life is good® : Shop the Official Company Website. This is a very popular and very successful business. I own a few of their shirts and I am trying to find the source of their blanks. The description for their shirts on their website is:

"100% ring spun, pigment dyed, enzyme washed, for extra softness and weathered appeal."

The tag on their shirts ( I own a few myself ) notes that it was made in Peru. I already checked out www.Conteninental-USA.com, and I did not find anything that notes their shirts as pigment dyed/enzyme wash, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry :)
I am very interested in the style of the life is good hoodies. I like the pigment dyed. I didn't see that you had found the supplier. Would you be able to share your findings?
thank you.

#7 ·
Thank you Rodney. Yes I had seen those in my search. They don't have the color we're looking for. We are looking for something in the pink family and the closest is red...which is off from what we want. If you know of any others please let me know.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Deanna

#20 · (Edited)
Hello..Could anybody tell me where i can get Pigment dyed Tee Shirts in Europe ?? I have one favourite in USA but shipping to Ireland is a really expensive affair and there is duty and more tax and whatever else they want to add on payable....Anyway i hope somebody here can help me as i am very stuck at the moment
Regard
Conn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.