T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting stains on my shirts from crusty pieces falling down from the inside of my speed treater. The droppings are always on the part of the platen that is closest to where the drawer opens.

Anyone having this issue? Or had it and fixed it? I have cleaned the inside around the nozzle where I can reach from the backside and got a lot of the rust, paint and pre-treat cleaned out but still getting droppings on the t-shirts that causes stains.

This is majorly slowing me down. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Harry from Equipment Zone, I see your posting on T-Shirt Forums over the weekend. I need your help. Can you let me know what to do? I'm pre-treating 150 light colored t-shirts tomorrow on Sunday and really need to fix this. You guys are closed on the weekend so I cant call for for help until Monday when your open.

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to be clear, whats happening is when I push the green button and the spray nozzle moves forward, it makes that little bump sound when it reaches the front of the Speed Treater, then the nozzle moves back as its praying the pretreat. When I open the drawer theres little specks on the first few inches of the shirt right above where the nozzle bumps.

This only used to happen I'd say, 1 out of 50 shirts during its 3rd year. I was ok with that because I would immediately rinse it out with cold water and usually still use the tee. But now it happening a lot more often. What I'm doing today is extending the spray length and putting a rag over the first 2 inches where the pieces fall. Works, just takes more time and pretreat.

And, for the record Harry, I still like the machine, everything else works like new, and I plan on buying another one from you very soon. I need two now just to keep up with the pace.

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Ruben,

Sorry, I just saw your post now. Took some time off after a very busy ISS Atlantic City show this past week. I understand that my support department has spoken to you today and gave you some steps to do. Please let the support department know on Tuesday if you need any additional help. We are all happy and eager to help keep you making profits. :)

_

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries Harry,

I had the pleasure of speaking to Joe, a real straight forward guy. The kind of person I need in my shop. Hey.....ask Joe if he wants to move to Maui...lol

I'll be taking the top off the SpeedTreater this weekend and giving it a good cleaning. I'll let you know how it goes. Aloha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.