T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide if I want to do tagless neck labels. Was wondering if anybody wanted to post pics of tagless neck labels they designed and were proud of.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I recently saw this one screened (assuming) into the neck of a shirt. I took the pic because it addressed another interesting question regarding the tagless neck labels... what to do about "the size"?

Here's the pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
What are those weird symbols that are commonly displayed at the bottom of neck tags, like the ones at the bottom of the tags that lakirkley had posted?

·
Registered
175 Posts
to save your self some money go to micheals or any suply place buy a screen and some ink and a squegee and print them at home they ony have to be one color and are not that hard / if your getting your shirts printed in a huge amount your screen printer should be able to these fairly cheap otherwise 50 or so dollars on a speedball kit will be a good start also the screen can be kept for future designs

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd just use my press and stick the necks over a pocket platen and press them that way. way easier to work with that the speedball system (I had one in the past and with no control of off contact I ruined a lot of stuff with bleed.)

Back to the topic though it shouldn't matter if the shirt started tagless, tearout, or tagged because a pair of scissors and some practice and any shirt can be tagless. In some cases an original tag might be beneficial too... such as in the case where a client wants AA shirts.

Also anyone consider other placements like bottom edge or inside a sleeve? Might prove to be an interesting discovery. Sleeves might prove useful for sizing when going through shirts on a rack too... just flip the sleeve inside out instead of having to pull shirts apart and look.

·
Administrator
14,474 Posts
Also anyone consider other placements like bottom edge or inside a sleeve? Might prove to be an interesting discovery. Sleeves might prove useful for sizing when going through shirts on a rack too... just flip the sleeve inside out instead of having to pull shirts apart and look.
Labeling laws require at least the country of origin label be on the neck of the shirt. So it would be impracticable to have a label anywhere else.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts