T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

· Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see some samples of people's work. Here's some of mine's.

Attachments

· Registered
1,546 Posts
re: Pictures of your work?

Hi. I think the reason that many people don't post their work up on these forums Ridgely, is the plethora of threads that start off with "I want to start a t-shirt business, but where can I find designs". :)

Answers on a postcard to.............. :D

Nice designs you have there though.

· Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I dont know, I just don't worry about my stuff being stolen. Maybe I need my head examined, but I think it's way harder to sell shirts- anybody can make 'em, so even if someone steals some art, can they make any money?
These are all plastisol screen printing.

· Registered
3,923 Posts

Hey my philosphy is if they are gonna steal it, they are gonna steal it,, i am already on to my next thing.
I love to share my things,, too,
I am screening mostly on color sayings, and one color graphics, otherwise i am also doing plastisol, are you making your own or farming out?
I use ace and first edition, love them both.
thanks for sharing

· Registered
1,546 Posts

I dont know, I just don't worry about my stuff being stolen. Maybe I need my head examined, but I think it's way harder to sell shirts- anybody can make 'em, so even if someone steals some art, can they make any money?
They do it out of laziness Ridgely. Dropping a simple watermark across your designs deters the majority of design lifters, as it then involves work (and skill) to remove it.

· Registered
426 Posts

There is an area of this forum for posting your designs in the "gallery" I just recently stumbled upon it and found lots of great designs there. It is sorted by topic and has a ranking. You can put a URL to where to buy the item. Its a fun read!

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Re: Pictures of your work?

Out of respect for the topic starter, let's try to keep this thread about "sharing pictures of your work" so that people that want to share can find a thread with different prints that have been done :)

If there are questions about the printing process, please start a new thread about it or maybe send a Private Message to the member you have the question for.

It probably would be helpful to note the general printing process so people get an idea of what the process is capable of (although this is posted in the screen printing section of the forum).

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.