T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
66shirts do you find the trailer a lot easier to travel from show to show with? Also, is that equiped w/ electricity or is more for shelter/design/preping. Very good idea I like the setup a lot.

Badalou, in general what seems to help keep your setup organized as shown how many shirts do you normal stack as shown six? And what type of size range do you bring to shows. I find these threads quite interesting.

Loco, nice setup do you sell the jewelry as shown? Do accessories seem to sell well with the shirts?

Webby, Nice eye-catching sign. Definately a sign that draws any customers attention when near or far to take a closer look at the product.

· Registered
91 Posts
Dave,

I too like Pwear am curious as to the licensing how's that? Is it hard to mantain (minium purchases?). I don't want to hijack this thread but its a subject I think is quite interesting.

But back to this thread I really do like your latest setup, very nice display of what you have and I would imagine its quite easy to travel with as its all on its own dedicated trailer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.