T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about some pics of everybody's display? Show how you sell to the public. If it's just a pop-up all the way to an actual store front. Maybe you just have a display at indoor events. Here's a couple pics of mine at the last car show we did.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
66shirts said:
I guess nobody is intrested.
It's a good idea for a thread. Some people don't have physical setups, some do but don't have photos of them. So I don't think it's that nobody is interested so much as not many people have anything to contribute.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Dennis I wouldbet 99% of the people here do not set up anywhere. If they do it is lets throw up a table and sell.
Here I am at a blues festival but it is the people that bought the shirts set-up I just helped move the product.

·
Registered
99 Posts
66shirts do you find the trailer a lot easier to travel from show to show with? Also, is that equiped w/ electricity or is more for shelter/design/preping. Very good idea I like the setup a lot.

Badalou, in general what seems to help keep your setup organized as shown how many shirts do you normal stack as shown six? And what type of size range do you bring to shows. I find these threads quite interesting.

Loco, nice setup do you sell the jewelry as shown? Do accessories seem to sell well with the shirts?

Webby, Nice eye-catching sign. Definately a sign that draws any customers attention when near or far to take a closer look at the product.

·
Registered
20 Posts
T D Homa said:
66shirts do you find the trailer a lot easier to travel from show to show with? Also, is that equiped w/ electricity or is more for shelter/design/preping. Very good idea I like the setup a lot.

Badalou, in general what seems to help keep your setup organized as shown how many shirts do you normal stack as shown six? And what type of size range do you bring to shows. I find these threads quite interesting.

Loco, nice setup do you sell the jewelry as shown? Do accessories seem to sell well with the shirts?

Webby, Nice eye-catching sign. Definately a sign that draws any customers attention when near or far to take a closer look at the product.
I think Denim is a good match for tees. But denim is too hard to sell at a outside show. People want to try them on, but there is not dressing rooms. Good for wholesale apparel markets. Accesories are good, but there are some downsides at outside shows like theft. Small items are easy to steal. You really need a good system to deter theft.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
T D Homa said:
The trailer makes it much easier for us to travel. No more loading and unloading of shirts and equipment every time we go somewhere. 90% of the stuff stays in the trailer. Just hook up and go.
It is wired for electricity and has a/c. I have a generator for the shows that don't provide power. It has a 6' counter to work off of. When we are busy, I'll be in the tent area outside taking orders and my wife will be in the trailer making shirts for customers.

·
Registered
67 Posts
We had a show this weekend and changed up our display a little bit. Check out our post earlier in this thread to see the difference. Let us know which one you like better. I think they both serve different purposes (the first one: we were on a sidewalk underneath a canopy. the second one posted here: we were in a field/park).

Also suggestions on our overall display would be great too, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
webby said:
We had a show this weekend and changed up our display a little bit. Check out our post earlier in this thread to see the difference. Let us know which one you like better. I think they both serve different purposes (the first one: we were on a sidewalk underneath a canopy. the second one posted here: we were in a field/park).

Also suggestions on our overall display would be great too, thanks.
i think it would be hard to use the 2nd set up for a sidewalk. I think the 2nd set up looks better.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts