T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have an embroidery and screen printing shop looking to buy a direct garment printer. Any suggestion?
My husband like to Flex-I-Jet. We want it to print on both lights and darks. Thanks for your suggestions.
Cindy

· Premium Member
8,928 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums :) Here is a really great thread from DTG owners, that has all the different brands, so you can read the feedback from the actual owners http://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-garment-dtg-inkjet-printing/t41520.html, Hopefully this will give you an idea of what the different machines offer and how the owners feel about them. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask :) Great to have you here.

· Registered
4,817 Posts
You can also check out www.multirip.com/dtg101.pdf. This is a general document that talks about a lot of different things (i.e. the parts of the printer, the maintenance, white ink printing, marketing, different types of items to print) in regards to dtg printing and provides you direct links to posts where people are talking specifically about these items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.