T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello Nick,

I see this a lot on the forums and I completely understand. If you are working with a plotter now you need to know that everything you want to output needs to be in vector not bitmap. Programs like illustrator and coral are going to become your best friends. Anything that's not vector will have to be recreated in vector. Photoshop will not be a suitable program for you to create files to plot with. Let us know if you need any help making the jump to a program like illustrator. We are here to help.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Nick,

If you need images for your vector designs you can still find them online. However most of the vector stuff online you have to pay for. You can also buy CD's with vector art on them. If you are looking for something special and you cant find it let us know. Someone here might have it to share with you. In any case I would take time to learn illustrators pen tool. Let me know if I can help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.