T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i made a logo in photoshop 7, no issue there but when i open the image in flexistarter it tells me there is "no cuttable object with current setting" i could really use a hand. thanks so much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Nick,

I see this a lot on the forums and I completely understand. If you are working with a plotter now you need to know that everything you want to output needs to be in vector not bitmap. Programs like illustrator and coral are going to become your best friends. Anything that's not vector will have to be recreated in vector. Photoshop will not be a suitable program for you to create files to plot with. Let us know if you need any help making the jump to a program like illustrator. We are here to help.
ive used photoshop for years so im guessing ill grasp ill. easiest being an adobe product. im just having trouble grasping the new file types and what is appropriate to cut. as when i needed a pic of lets say a basketball using photoshop id just go to the web grab a pic and incorporate it into my design. so i guess what im asking is do all vectors need to be created from scratch? because my concern comes from the prospect of a customer having a precreated logo in the wrong format but want the exact image on the product. also im only cutting vinyl not printing letterings no biggy its just the darn pics. thanks so much for all your help guys =]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.