T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I am using Photoshop 6.0. I know it is outdated, but I am trying to keep all business costs to a min right now since I am just starting out. I am in the San Diego area and wanted to know if anyone knows where I can take a Photoshop class/ or a group that I can meet with on a regular basis to discuss Photoshop issues. I already DVR the program on every Sunday morning about Photoshop but I really want to learn everything I can about the program.

Second question, is there anyone out there studying graphic design. I have a few designs I would like to have created but I am not very savvy on the program yet, and I can't draw very well. I am looking for someone who is possibly a student and who won't charge a great deal. Please reply if you are interested.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi

When I firts started using photoshop I couldn't believe how difficult it was and thought I would never understand, but know I use it every day with no problem. I probably don't know half of the features but I know enough to do all my freelance design to a professional level. I like the quickstart guides you can buy by Peachpit press, but you learn the most by doing your own project (in my opinion rather than tutorials).

There are several sites you can get people to bid for your project at very good rates - elance.com getafreelancer.com bidders come from all over the world.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much I just emailed the seller.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts