T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I also have used the ezscreen. Shirley is great to deal with and they ship very quickly. They send you two test strips so that you can accurately test how long it will take to expose your stencil. I live in Alabama and it usually takes 5 minutes to expose stencil here. I have been trying to do my stencils about the same time everyday around 11am or 12pm. They have all turned out good except one and it was really overcast that day. They also offer the HIRes stencil that is for more detailed artwork. All the stencil that you do not use can be put back in the black bag it comes in seal it and put in the refrigerator and it will last longer. I think that the instructions are very helpful and detailed.

I forgot to add that I used the Versatex white ink from the same site on black shirts and they turned out really good. Versatex offers a fixer you can buy to add to the Versatex ink so that shirts can be put in a regular clothes dryer to heat set.

Shirley at EZScreenprint.com is on this site and is one of the best business contacts I've ever come across. It may be a pain to order from the USA every time but at least there's someone at the other end who honestly cares about her customers. If I had the cash I'd be begging for a distributors licence for the European market but until then I'm firmly behind EZScreenprint.com - my whole range is printed with it!
Hi Raven,

I just noticed your positive comments. Thanks, you're fabulous!!! It sure does help to have wonderful and talented customers to work with, like yourself. ;)

Shirley :D

Hi Loot,

And everyone. I started with PhotoEZ as a hobby and started a business with it as well. I have blog that showcases some of my projects. My business was screen printing computer sleeves/cases, but I have printed shirts, messenger bags, and even glasses with it.

The downside to the product is that once you expose it you cannot re-expose and create a new stencil, but the trade off is that there is no wooden frame, easy to clean it in the sink and its very durable. I used a single sheet to print countless things I sold.

I agree with you guys, the fact that it can be cut small makes it perfect for putting labeling in clothing. I have used it for that before.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.