T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, :)

I am new at this and at this forum. I have a question - do people have much success doing photos on Tshirts? Do they last long? Do they need to have any specific processing done?

Also - I was wondering - do the companies that make tshirts for wholesalers (my plan) provide samples of tshirts - for free or for a cost? I am looking for a manufaturer who would provide a sample tshirt with photo at cost, or thereabouts. I want to be able to see the quality of the shirt before I place an order.

Thanks a bunch!

- Noelle

Noelle's Treasures

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Noelle5 said:
Hello, :)
do people have much success doing photos on Tshirts? Do they last long? Do they need to have any specific processing done?
Noelle's Treasures
hi Noelle,
There is a market for Photo Shirts, Mose Pads etc... like a photo of your kid to give to grammy. Using some type of opaque backing or opaque transfer helps w/durability.

I would not recommend photo shirts when making company shirts etc...

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I hooked up with a local portrait Photographer and I have been doing photo tees for his customers. He sells them then emails me the picture and I do the work and deliver. I am making about 4 bucks a shirt. he just signed up 3 hospitals where they give gift bags to new mothers. He going to give 600 coupons a month to these mothers and is anticipating a lot of business for both of us. Also Transfer Express will do photo transfers for you www.transferexpress.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy Folks,

I am new to this forum. But I would like to say that I started this transfers as a hobby. Now I do a few orders for my ships reunion association. I wanted to tell you that I do photo shirts with great results. I have no complaints. I wear one that was printed 2 years ago and still looks good. I am also doing pet photos.
I use an Epson printer with Dura-Brite inks with the best results. Hope this info helps.

Whitey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts