T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Ive been printing t-shirts and selling them on ebay for a few years, but im ready to branch out into other things.

I have a couple of designs that are photos and i would like to print them...my local printer will charge me 250+ set up fees to do my designs and that just wont do. im looking to print similar to 80's fantasy and wildlife tshirts. heres some examples at this website : www.wowch.com, wrinkydinks.com

also i want to move into waterbased ink...any online printers that do this cheap?

and finally i want to start making some all over printed t-shirts...who does these online and how do they accept designs (as in, how should these things be designed before submiting)?

thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright appreciate it.

what about the photo printing? one of my local screen printers was talking about this machine that has no set ups and no one i know of has it...i dont know even what to type into google to find it.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you, that is exactly what he was talking about...anyone on this board know of anyone who is currently doing this online as a service? im googling it and all i get is news and how to purchase the printer itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.