T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys separate your business calls from your personal calls?
Do you have a separate number/ring or do you answer your personal phone with your business name or do you just say hello and take it from there? :)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
...And that's part of the reason we don't have a company number on our website right now; no reasonable way to seperate calls (and far too inconsistent hours otherwise).

Some people get an 800 number that can be set up to do stuff like forward to your regular phone between certain times, and otherwise it goes to a vocie message.

·
2,957 Posts
I've got a cell phone in my business name (CEO perks!)

If it's a number I don't recognize, I answer it "Conquer Clothing".

If I don't answer it, the caller gets a message saying they have called Conquer Clothing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
starprince said:
How do you guys separate your business calls from your personal calls?
Do you have a separate number/ring or do you answer your personal phone with your business name or do you just say hello and take it from there? :)
The cheapest way to seperate them in a home based business is to get Call Ringing, or some call it call signaling....The phone company issues you another phone number with a distinctive different ring ... its only a few dollars a month verses another phone line...it rings normal you answer "Hello" its rings the other way you answer "XYZ T-Shirts".....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts