T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any member want a personalized tee made with MiraCool or Iron All transfers. I normally charge 15 bucks. I will charge that but offer free shipping. Just send me picture and wording for bottom of picture and size of shirt. I take paypal and CC Lou (Oh and if you want more than one I am willing to go lower. [email protected] :)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Lou, I had to move this out of the Classifieds area. I think you missed this part of the classifieds rules :):

You cannot OFFER a service via the T-ShirtForum Classifieds. Only buyers can place a service request.

If you are a member with a business that can fulfill that request, you can respond directly to the member via PM, Email, etc.

You *CAN* SELL physical items like a used heat press, extra blanks, a hangtag gun, etc. However, the T-ShirtForums Classifieds are not to be used for advertising your business. Read more here...

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I wanted to make a lot of money.
Don't we all :) You still might be able to pick up some jobs just by keeping an eye on the classifieds section of the forum.

Requests like this one might be right up your alley (hopefully there will be more like this to come):
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=4921

It's like free job leads for you :) You just wait until they post asking for a service you can provide and then PM them directly with your bid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts