T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm looking for a software program that has the ability to make heat transfers to print with Curious George and other cartoon characters. Most shirts say look who's 3 and the child's name. Can anyone suggest where I can buy this software? Thanks for you help. Rosette

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Hi Rosette. Curious George and other cartoons are trademarked characters. I don't think you will find 'software' that will allow to design and print your own transfers featuring these characters. I think your best bet is to purchase ready made transfers or ready made artwork that you can use to print your own transfers. Either way, you need to purchase something that allows you the right to reproduce trademarked material.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Most i could suggest is clip art, it wont be copyrighted characters but you will get some cartoons that you could use in place. With clip art though others can purchase it too and use the same images.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.