T-Shirt Forums banner

Permit to sell in another state?

83 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  nascarbob
New from Texas (OU fan!). Started online store, but full of questions. Do I need a permit to sell at a Gas station, or parking lot in another state (Oklahoma)? I have my tax ID number, but for Texas...
Any response would be appreciated!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Yes, you should contact the city/county that the gas station is in to see exactly what permits/licenses you will need. My guess is probably two; a sales tax permit from the state and probably a vendors license from the city/county.
Hey John, Welcome aboard!!!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.