T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some tests with my hotronix fusion heat press and notice the more pressure the more the more pretreatment discoloration/box I get. Some of this may be amplified by the moisture leaving the garment as well which will create a box as well. I feel as though even light pressure of 1 on a hotronix device suffices and dialmost eliminates a pretreatment box. The force of even 1 pressure pushes fibers down to reduce fibralation. What is gained by anymore than that beats me. I am curious of anyone elses opinion on this.

I am also curious if anyone uses this light of pressure to cire ink as well. Anajet seems to recommend a levek of 5 for curing ink but that seems excessive. I would think 1 might also be enough again because otherwise you will just create the discoloration from the dried pretreatment chemicals on this second instance of pressing. Again any opinions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.