T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,158 Posts
Which paper did you buy exactly? He sells so many types. I get iron all from them. If you bought the regular hot peel and did not pre-press or you did not press with enough heat you in fact may have the problem you are having and that is with a lot of papers not just paper from New Mildord. Have you tried Iron All for lights?

· Registered
4,158 Posts
Do you find the Iron All superior to Milford's light-color paper?
Yes I do. I am really, really careful about how I place the transfer into the machine and never place more than one at a time. I know some of you have given up on using them. I wish they would get a handle on the chemical they use to coat this paper (Iron All And MiraCool) If I wasn't using these papers then my next choice would be transjet ll. If I was gong to do an event and it was strictly a promotional tee I probably would use transjet ll But I do a lot of personalized tees and work with a photographer who pushes them in his studio so I want to make sure his customers are happy and come back for more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.