T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I bought a T-Jet 2 from ebay about a year ago, in horrible shape, I got it to start printing kind of, but the counter does not work, what I was looking for is a service manual for the T-Jet, now I have the wiring diagram one for the counter itself (even though I think that they don't have enough voltage going to it).

Since they went belly up I would like to have ANY and ALL documentation relating to the T-Jet 2, preferably PDFs.

Does anyone have this? I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate it.

If you need an email just let me know, thanks!

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey all, you said you had the wiring schematic do you still have it we are looking for one but cant find one any where either need schematic or picture of the on off switch wiring.

I bought a T-Jet 2 from ebay about a year ago, in horrible shape, I got it to start printing kind of, but the counter does not work, what I was looking for is a service manual for the T-Jet, now I have the wiring diagram one for the counter itself (even though I think that they don't have enough voltage going to it).

Since they went belly up I would like to have ANY and ALL documentation relating to the T-Jet 2, preferably PDFs.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey all, you said you had the wiring schematic do you still have it we are looking for one but cant find one any where either need schematic or picture of the on off switch wiring.

Hey all,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.