T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Rodney said:
You can accept PayPal and still use a free shopping cart option like oscommerce, zen-cart, cubecart. That way you'll still have a better shopping cart functionality (no popups) and be able to upgrade to other payment options easily later down the road.
Rodney, are you saying that it's possible to use the standard Paypal as a payment option, but use a shopping cart such as oscommerce, and not have a new window pop up?:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
I was thinking about going with a "true" merchant account, but I think I'm going to start out with the paypal until I'm able to drive some traffic to the site (hopefully, I will be done with it soon!).

Thanks, again.

P.S. This is my 300th post! I am now a T-SHIRT MASTER!!!:D

I hope to fill this position well and continue to bring dignity and respect to the t-shirt masters all over the world. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
So, rabid, your customers don't have any idea that you are using paypal?

What I would like is maybe use Paypal payments pro, if my customers don't know that paypal is processing the payment, then also have the option to just use paypal standard for customers that WANT to use paypal.

Is this possible?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.