T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, just skimming through the site. I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there is a way to use Paypal at the end of your transaction and manual load the Paypal shopping cart. Search up "IPN" and "PDN". Basically your website stores the info about the purchases, say the customer wants design a and design b. the customer then decides to check out, your website then sends the information about the purchases to paypal (for example you can send variables for each item, including description, size, cost, weight, etc). paypal will display everything in its cart and the customer finishes a transaction there and then will be returned to your site. paypal will then send a transaction report to your website and you can do whatever from there (update inventory etc.)

this is not something you should look into if you are not web savy because it requires one to know a combination of perl/php and mysql, and it took me numerous hours for it to work properly. i would post my site but i beleive it is against rules.

in any case, yes your programmer needs access to your paypal account.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.