T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I expect to pay for developing a website. Will be showing designs and using a paypal cart. Thanks Bruce

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi Shirt Guy,

As far as the store goes you can find open source stores such as agoracart and install it on your website. Which means if you install it yourself it doesn't cost you anything.

It comes with documentation, etc. Then for about $50 you can pay for the "paypal" add on. They have a forum you can join and there people share tips, help, etc.

I sent you a link to my "Dog Tees Store" so you can see how it works. Its an old version but you get the idea.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I also like CubeCart.com as a free shopping cart. The PayPal acceptance comes free with that and all you'd need to do is hire someone to get it to look the way you want and to host it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
oscommerce is open source and a very active user/support community - I use it on my site and my merchant bank approved it with no problem - you can pay oscommerce experts to customize and implement it if you don't want to tackle it yourself, some on the support forums are very reasonable.

http://oscommerce.com/ links to the forums and the download from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts