T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first want to thank Rodney for this website, without it I would still be in the dark. It is still dark from where I am standing, but every now and then because of everyone here, I see glimmers of light.

I have taking on my first project of making a sample tote-bag and t-shirt with a logo from a friends web-page, (Yes, I did get permission from her) Unfortunately she did not have the image in the Vector format so Bill from Decal_ Designs has been helping me and made up a lesson specifically for newbies like myself, hopefully Rodney does not mind if I share Decals Webpage where anyone can go and follow in great detail what would need to be done to bring the project to life. www.prairieriders.net/ana's_lesson.htm
If is against the forum to post this, Please feel free to e-mail me and I will forward it to you.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Ana, it wouldn't be fair of me to let the links to decal_designs site stay in the forum since we don't allow self promotional links (even educational ones) in the forums.

Maybe you could ask him if it's ok to post the text of the lesson here at the forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts