T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at buying a flexi-jet from someone near me. It is a working machine that has been serviced by BelQuette last fall. Also had a new printhead installed about 7 months ago. Im okay with buying a used machine. This is mainly going to be for learning and testing, not high production or anything. My question is what is the availability of parts for this machine? I know Flexi-jet is going on 10 years old from what I have read(i don't know the age of the printer im looking at).
I have been reading everything i can here on the forums and looking at several websites that sell parts, but im not sure exactly what parts wear out and would need to be available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

· Registered
26 Posts
Selling an entire printer for $350 plus shipping. I changed out the print head and could never get it to print. Someone told me it was a ground wire or something. I don't know, I gave up and it is sitting in storage right now. No ink has gone through the head, So it is new.

This might be good to have sitting back for spare parts. It has the APES system installed on it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.