T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been approached by a non profit to design a shirt with my logo and theirs. They will be selling them to promote their organization (ptsd-awareness and outreach to veterans). They are insisting i get a portion of the proceeds when they sell. When they buy from me, they will be getting my cost.

I'm struggling with receiving a portion, but they insist. Gross Profit on each will run between $15-20 on tees. Hoodies closer to $30.

I need some advice - they want a proposal from me this weekend if possible. Any ideas?

I want to receive a "fair" cut, and I guess i could donate back that share to them and their cause.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you saying you won't charge them anything and your payment will be receiving a portion of their profits? What portion? How will this be guaranteed? Whatever you do get it in writing.

Yes, and great points. I would control delivery of product, so it would be easy to know quantities sold as new orders come in. I would do percent of the top (gross sales),but I've seen 5-17% ballpark. I think 10% is what I'm leaning towards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.