T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The company is Pneumatic Systems, Hollywood Florida
I am in Canada.

I ordered a pad printer. It was not carefully packed and some damaged occurred. I am waiting for parts which may or may not come.
I was to get an initial ink supplies kit and not all pieces were there. I can understand that some hazardous solvent may not be suitable for shipping international, so shouldn’t I get something else in value?
I sent a bank draft before the machine was shipped. It totaled more than $3000 after I paid shipping.

We had agreed that he would provide a premade printing plate.
They forgot to put it in the package. So they sent it separately and I’ve just received a UPS bill for 105$. He doesn’t seem to think that he is responsible for this shipping. To make matters worse, the design was made backwards so it is useless. He is trying to say that is my fault too, as I didn’t mirror the file for him. However, there was another design on the opposite side of the the plate which was correct and I sent them the same artwork.
So I called Ed Wanisko this morning and he actually hung up on me.

I remember seeing a site where consumers posted their problems with companies.
What do you all think? I told him that since he wanted no part in providing any customer service I would be putting this story out .
Brenda in Canada
With a really expensive broken pad printer :~(

61 Posts
There's nothing like being ignored by a company you purchased merchandise from... especially when you put down so much money. I've recently been in a similar situation, so I know how it feels. There are two organizations that I can think of that will let you file a complaint, and they will look into it for you and maybe (crossing fingers) get your situation resolved for you.

You can contact the Better Business Bureau (BBB):

Start With Trust -- Start With BBB


The FTC (Federal Trade Commision) - Bureau of Consumer Protection:

FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection - Consumer Information

I think those two agencies should be able to help you out. If you paid by credit card for your merchandise, there is another option available to you... a chargeback, or disputing a charge on your monthly credit card statement. Basically, you can get all or a portion of your money credited back for unsatisfactory customer service, or for being charged for the defective merchandise (in this case the plate), etc. For information, contact your credit card company.

Hope your story ends on a good note. Good Luck.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.