T-Shirt Forums banner

Packaging

1123 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  newtographics
Where do you buy your cardboard from? I'm looking for a thin white cardboard that I can lay a product on and shrink wrap around.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Ok, new question. Where is a good place to order cardboard pads or sheets of cardboard?

thank you
I am looking for thin white cardboard that you can lay a product on and shrink wrap around it, any ideas?
Call your local paper companies. If you can't find the number, call a local offset printshop and ask them where they buy their paper.
Reactions: 1
I am looking for thin white cardboard that you can lay a product on and shrink wrap around it, any ideas?
Uline has chipboard pads: Uline: Search Results
For the tool that slits card stock, try your local craft store and look in the scrapbooking section, Stores like Michaels, Archivers, AC Moore have huge sections for scrapbookers. They carry small hand punches that will cut slits etc. Look for a corner punch that will cut a slit.

Renee
Try papermart.com, they seem to have alot of stuff. I would think though that a sturdy piece of card stock would do the trick.

Renee
Thank you,

I did a google search and looked at every cardboard seller on the first 10 pages with no luck! There is a type of cardboard that is only white on one side and is single walled, it is sometimes used as poster backing. The problem is I have no idea what it's called. I like the card stock idea but I would need to find a place that sells large sheets in bulk as to save money. I guess I will call around because I cannot find it online. Thank you for the replies!
Thank you,

I did a google search and looked at every cardboard seller on the first 10 pages with no luck! There is a type of cardboard that is only white on one side and is single walled, it is sometimes used as poster backing. The problem is I have no idea what it's called. I like the card stock idea but I would need to find a place that sells large sheets in bulk as to save money. I guess I will call around because I cannot find it online. Thank you for the replies!
Here you go on Uline...
8.5 x 11" x .022 White Chipboard Pad

8.5 x 11" x .022 White Chipboard Pad S-11307 - Uline

See less See more
Thank you, that is a good find! However, they only offer 8.5" X 11" sheets in white. Also, chipboard and cardboard are not the same. But I would use chipboard if I could find white in a lager sheet.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.