T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've lost hope in the p600. I've ordered another r3000 and will be swapping all my dtg stuff over to it. I will save the p600 for parts. The capping, head, etc are all interchangeable.

·
Registered
30 Posts
During this time i've tryed to find other feedback on resetter about p600 in tdozer facebook group, the users tell me the same story and nothing new, until the administrator wrote in a post that people use to reset p600 without problem and link a page of epson assistence where is possible to have a regular reset from the manufacturer that reset the printer but block the moterboard to this a second time.
So for him the problem was using the wrong programm will lock the motherboard to do this again.
He told also now there's a new version of resetter that work !!
I was quite happy to have some raesonable answer and then I ask whats the name of this resetter.
Nothing answer at all.
I found it a joke because normal user are telling the same story, and finally pop out this guy telling everything can be solved!! no problem!! (yes because you sell kit for p600 conversion and if people would know they are running in trouble nobody buy this)
I dont like this messing around. I was also advised by people here in the forum about things like this.

·
Registered
934 Posts
During this time i've tryed to find other feedback on resetter about p600 in tdozer facebook group, the users tell me the same story and nothing new, until the administrator wrote in a post that people use to reset p600 without problem and link a page of epson assistence where is possible to have a regular reset from the manufacturer that reset the printer but block the moterboard to this a second time.
So for him the problem was using the wrong programm will lock the motherboard to do this again.
He told also now there's a new version of resetter that work !!
I was quite happy to have some raesonable answer and then I ask whats the name of this resetter.
Nothing answer at all.
I found it a joke because normal user are telling the same story, and finally pop out this guy telling everything can be solved!! no problem!! (yes because you sell kit for p600 conversion and if people would know they are running in trouble nobody buy this)
I dont like this messing around. I was also advised by people here in the forum about things like this.
It was posted yesterday here: P600 Waste Tank Reset Issue - Page 3 - Open DTG - Build your own Direct to Garment Printer

that the Download WIC Resetter Free. Reset Epson Printers Waste Ink Counters Utility. | | WIC Reset Utility. Reset the Waste Ink Pad Counters by WIC. resetter now works on the p600.

I haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello all,

i confirm like the others ones that WIC lastest version 5.0.7 from 9th of August 2016 and adjust program resetter will reset your printer to 0 but after few prints or one head cleaning your counter will go up to the original value you got + small % then you will arrive at one stage above 100 % directly so the printer will not allow you to do anything. Exactly as Brian explained in the 1st post.

So i decided to change the mother board. Dominique the reference is 2172775 and the reference for the OEM version is 2162408. I am located in France and i bought it in germany. you can google the reference you will find it.

Now as this is my 1st machine i am blocked. I changed the main board and when i restart it i arrived direct with 6 choices on the printer screen from printer inspection mode to normal mode. The printer didn't even begin the startup sequence with the head movement. So i chose the normal mode and the startup sequence works but then i got the message that the cartbridges are not recognized. I guess as this is in chinese or japanese. i can read the firmware of this board which is AT29E9 whereas the old card got the firmware AT23F3, the fatal error code is 00H. So i am wondering if the issue can come from the firmware...or anything else? if you have any idea, process to follow when you change a mother board please let me know. Tx in advance for your answer!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tx Andy! nope i cannot as the printer doesn't have the status ready to print. now what i did notice is that when the printer do the startup sequence you can see written on the printer screen ultrachrome K3 which is the old ink instead of ultra chrome HD. I can understand why the printer doesn't recognize the cartbridges... So i seems this is firmware issue but i cannot find anywhere that version AT29E9. I am wondering if this is an older version actually and if i can simply install the AT23F3 by using the espon firmware installation.
Any idea is most than welcome! tx again!

·
Registered
53 Posts
this may come as this is not the correct firmware - is this the right card model as mother? after there is a manipulation to delete the firmware of the motherboard - to erase everything and return as standard. if you do not know I can give the answer by email.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tx Dominique! i bought the mother board from an official partner of epson for spare part. The machine name in WIC and adjustment program is still SC-P600. Indeed i don't know how to erase the firmware so i will wait your email. tx again

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm have the same issue right now, My P600 is saying its at the ink pads are at the end of its service life but when i use the adjustment program to reset it and print around 2-5 shirts the error messages come back that the service life is at its end. I used to the adjustment program to reset it around 5 times already and it still comes back and won't even allow me to print at all. Can somone please help? has anyone figure out how to solve this issue?

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
read all the discussion up and I think you understand better.
Someone here fix it changing the mother board and replacing firmware, but I'm not able to say more because i didnt do it yet.
Someone sad there is a program able to reset p600 but until now no one told us the name.....
the most common software run in the problem you are talking obout..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Got some good news guys, I contacted 2Manuals (WicReset) and they told be that they had to recently update their software for the P600 because it was not resetting the ink pads, so he sent me the link to download the updated software and a free key, and finally it worked like a charm. I did run a few prints afterwards and checked the counter and everything looks good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got some good news guys, I contacted 2Manuals (WicReset) and they told be that they had to recently update their software for the P600 because it was not resetting the ink pads, so he sent me the link to download the updated software and a free key, and finally it worked like a charm. I did run a few prints afterwards and checked the counter and everything looks good.

So is this confirmed that the problem can now be solved with a key from 2manuals?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tx Dominique! i bought the mother board from an official partner of epson for spare part. The machine name in WIC and adjustment program is still SC-P600. Indeed i don't know how to erase the firmware so i will wait your email. tx again
I am bumping this old post, am having the EXACT same issue as you and looking for any advice you can offer. I'd be forever indebted...

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.