T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did you figure out what was the problem? I'm having the same problem now. It won't even allow me to print one shirt before I get the message. I was told I have to replace the eeprom.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought another p600 and to prevent this from happening again I was told you have to do a eeprom dump to save your last setting. I will be converting the new p600 and doing the eeprom dump once set up. I'll report back once finished.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I used a program to reset it but the first reset only lasted 2 weeks. Then after that it went downhill. Now I cant even start up my printer without needing a reset. I used my printer around 1-2 hours a day. I got a good 5 months out of it before this. There has to be a solution, otherwise, I'd be getting a new printer every few months. Would be ridiculous.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I have an r3000 (spectra3000) as well and I haven't had this problem. I've had it for 1 1/2 years. I've reset the ink waste once and that reset has lasted me over 6 months.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've lost hope in the p600. I've ordered another r3000 and will be swapping all my dtg stuff over to it. I will save the p600 for parts. The capping, head, etc are all interchangeable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.