T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the same hardware, and soon I'll run in the same problem, you are telling me anyone right now in the world having a DIY p600 cant reset ink waste pad?
There must be a solution.

·
Registered
30 Posts
holy ship, this issue appens also on r3000?
Because its quite the same harware, epson maybe improve some block to reset tools?
I'm a bit scared because I started this avventure since june and now i'm wondering how long it'll last....

·
Registered
30 Posts
As i said I'm still not in this situation but I'll be soon, WIC reset doesn't show me anything obout firmware, in the description of the software is written but just that..
I was thinking obout the eeprom dump despite people said doesnt work I would try.
I open up my motherboard again and write down the code of chips (maybee one of these is the eeprom) trying to find a datasheet, but surprise, epson is the manufacturer and casually ther's nothing I could find.
I know some people working in elettronics but without a datasheet they cant do nothing....
we have to find a solution guys

·
Registered
30 Posts
if you read in the previous post somone talks about eeprom dump (I think you mean that) and he says it doesnt work....
Personally now I purchased a r3000 in case I have so much trouble in the future with the reset.
It seems r3000 doesnt have all this problem, but anyway I'll have to trow away a brand new p600, it sucks.......

·
Registered
30 Posts
During this time i've tryed to find other feedback on resetter about p600 in tdozer facebook group, the users tell me the same story and nothing new, until the administrator wrote in a post that people use to reset p600 without problem and link a page of epson assistence where is possible to have a regular reset from the manufacturer that reset the printer but block the moterboard to this a second time.
So for him the problem was using the wrong programm will lock the motherboard to do this again.
He told also now there's a new version of resetter that work !!
I was quite happy to have some raesonable answer and then I ask whats the name of this resetter.
Nothing answer at all.
I found it a joke because normal user are telling the same story, and finally pop out this guy telling everything can be solved!! no problem!! (yes because you sell kit for p600 conversion and if people would know they are running in trouble nobody buy this)
I dont like this messing around. I was also advised by people here in the forum about things like this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
read all the discussion up and I think you understand better.
Someone here fix it changing the mother board and replacing firmware, but I'm not able to say more because i didnt do it yet.
Someone sad there is a program able to reset p600 but until now no one told us the name.....
the most common software run in the problem you are talking obout..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.