T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Are sure compass micro doesn't sell them or did you just look on the website? I know with the r3000 many parts were available to the resellers that weren't listed on the website.

What does Spectra tell you about this issue?

They should be able to get you a new Epson P600 mainboard for less than $150.

·
Registered
934 Posts
During this time i've tryed to find other feedback on resetter about p600 in tdozer facebook group, the users tell me the same story and nothing new, until the administrator wrote in a post that people use to reset p600 without problem and link a page of epson assistence where is possible to have a regular reset from the manufacturer that reset the printer but block the moterboard to this a second time.
So for him the problem was using the wrong programm will lock the motherboard to do this again.
He told also now there's a new version of resetter that work !!
I was quite happy to have some raesonable answer and then I ask whats the name of this resetter.
Nothing answer at all.
I found it a joke because normal user are telling the same story, and finally pop out this guy telling everything can be solved!! no problem!! (yes because you sell kit for p600 conversion and if people would know they are running in trouble nobody buy this)
I dont like this messing around. I was also advised by people here in the forum about things like this.
It was posted yesterday here: P600 Waste Tank Reset Issue - Page 3 - Open DTG - Build your own Direct to Garment Printer

that the Download WIC Resetter Free. Reset Epson Printers Waste Ink Counters Utility. | | WIC Reset Utility. Reset the Waste Ink Pad Counters by WIC. resetter now works on the p600.

I haven't tried it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.