T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi -

I am new to the site, a friend suggested I check it out.

Does anyone know if there any companies that buy misprints? I saw a booth at a fair recently selling what appeared to be misprints for like $2 a shirt... Unfortunately no one there knew who to speak to.

Also, has anyone had any experience with selling a lot of excess stock to a liquidator? The warehouse is full!

Thanks in advance

Monkeyman2

·
Registered
354 Posts
overstocks put on sale and if the misprints aren't bad then put them on sale and tell people they are missprints. I just bought a shirt for 6 bucks today cause it was a misprint.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was thinking of Ebay but in some cases we have hundreds of an item, like hats that are out of style etc. Do you think bulk sales would work on ebay?

Thanks
Monkeyman2
I know, personally I LOOK all the time for bulk sales or "LOTS" as they are sometimes called.
Give it a shot!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Have to be careful here if the mis-print involves a company logo that trademarked or copyrighted. Lots of companies are concerned about how their logo & image are presented, so just make sure you don't get into an area where you could get into a legal situation for selling a mis-print with a company's logo. You may own the shirt, but not the right to sell a particular company's logo, mis-printed or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts