T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...
a newbie here...just llike to know where can i print some shirts for oversized printing on tshirts? any infos would be greatly appreciated.
i can only think of F#$KINGAWESOME tshirt as a sample.

thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by oversized printing. Can you be more specific?

If you're talking about a graphic that is printed all over the t-shirt and on the seams, this is something that needs to be done before the actual garment is sewn together at the factory, and usually requires high minimum orders.

You may want to check with a few of the international garment factories to see if they can price out that type of decoration

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its not actualy allover print just a supersized print on the front side of the shirt but kinda look like overall print.So im looking a tshirt printing company that does supersized printing.any infos?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
So im looking a tshirt printing company that does supersized printing.any infos?
Without seeing the shirt, it's impossible to know what type of printing you're talking about.

It still sounds like something that needs to be done before the shirt is put together.

Define "supersize" in inches. How much of the t-shirt does it take up?

Your best bet might be to just call around to local screen printers to see if they can do the type of printing you're looking for. If you have a picture to show them, it would probably help.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
That would still be considered an allover print (even though it's only on one side).

I think there is a screen printing method called roller printing that can do that type of printing, but I'm pretty sure that usually, that type of all over print has to be done BEFORE the garment is sewn together so the print can be done close to the seams.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks rodney...really appreciated!! i guess im gonna need some extra cash then to make the tshirts that i want :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts