T-Shirt Forums banner

overall best shirts?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Comin'OutSwingin 
aokusman said:
American apparel
Is this what you think, or do you have some numbers? I know that a lot of people that buy high end t-shirts (well over $20) would never touch AmericanApparel. This is also true for those that SELL high end shirts. Also, there are plenty of individuals and companies that sell shirts for over $20 that have designs on $1.30 Haynes shirts. And don't forget, that there are some that have their shirts manufactured and sell for over $20. So I don't really know that most would be using AmericanApparel.

What different people view as quality varies greatly with your demographic, and even within certain demographics. So it would be best to figure out your target market, and see what they like.

That's what I was saying. With so many individuals and companies getting blanks, how can we possibly know that the ones that cater to a higher end use AA?

Solmu, I don't see how what I said is overanalyzing. The question was which blanks are used the most for top quality consumers. There are just too many variables. What is quality? Who defines that? If quality is defined as the OP says, $20 and up, just the fact that so many people use "cheaper" shirts (haynes, gildan, jerzees, etc.) and charge more than $20 for the finished product, it just can't be said that AA is used more than others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.