T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Official Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources

It is easy to find blank suppliers - Google is full of options. Here's my question, I'm new - bear w/ me! I need to print up tshirts (heat press) for my kids school - the group has provided the art work. Now what kind of a company do I look for to produce the transfer for me with the design I provide. I am a single mom trying to start this biz to supplement my regular earnings....any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I moved this to it's own thread since it sort of veered off the topic of the blank t-shirt suppliers list thread :)

But if you are trying to get several shirts printed with a simple logo, it might be easier to find a local screen printer to get a quote from. They can take the design and provide the blanks and give you an estimate for the whole job so you don't have to source blanks. Many screen printers will even drop ship directly to your customer.

If you are looking to do it yourself (you have the heat press machine), you could either print the transfers yourself (if you had the right printer hooked up to your computer), or if you are going to heat press them yourself, you could look for a company that will produce plastisol transfers for you and send them to you so you can do the heat pressing (a company like silvermountaingraphics provides this type service)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts