T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm recently retired, bored, and since my favorite article of clothing to wear is t-shirts I've come up with some ideas for niche market t-shirts. I'm interested in getting familiar with any and all aspects of t-shirt design, printing, materials and marketing. Any ideas for a good place to start would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
This forum is a great place to start, just start typing in key words in the search area and that will bring up all the threads about a particular topic. Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I'm recently retired, bored, and since my favorite article of clothing to wear is t-shirts I've come up with some ideas for niche market t-shirts. I'm interested in getting familiar with any and all aspects of t-shirt design, printing, materials and marketing. Any ideas for a good place to start would be appreciated.
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Here's a good place to start for that topic: diy vs outsource related topics at T-Shirt Forums

Here's another good starting place for research about how to get started: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/tags/start/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts