T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
You need to buy "Screen Printing - for fun or for profit" in addition I would buy a exposure calculator. They cost only about $25-35 depending on where you buy it. The book only $39.95, but it taught so much about screen printing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh, one other thing. You got into screen printing I'm assuming like most us, to do work yourself and not to have others do it for you. So don't outsource you screens! If your going to do that then shut down your shop and let someone else do all the work. Printing is only about 40%. Screen preperation is the biggest aspect that should not be over looked. Do your homework. It sounds like you had to learn a little bit to get where your at now so the complete distance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yes you should post for others to know about. That's what this is all about. It's funny however when you think about all the equipment that you use in the beggining. I'm actually lucky to just get hired working for a cool company. Check us out at consuul.com. I just went from use a home made exposing unit to using a professional unit. There is a big difference. You can learn alot from online usage & by all means never stop learning. Just make sure you have the basics down and you ask questions when you don't know. Never stop learning!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.